Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gilbert's Awesome Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King of the Gilbirds
Older/ Experienced Members
King of the Gilbirds

Gilbert's Awesome Diary Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert's Awesome Diary   Gilbert's Awesome Diary EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 am

Dear awesome diary,

Today, that Italian burned one of my precious babies with with pasta sauce. Ita was not awesome. Then, I wanted to f**k my brother, but the Italian ran in saying "Doitsu! Doistu!" In that annoying way that he does. When I went to go take my nap, I dremt of Vatti punishing me. *shudder*

Love, the awesome me.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert's Awesome Diary   Gilbert's Awesome Diary EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:12 am

Dear Awesome Diary,

Everybody is fucking ignoring me. I'm getting so sick of it! Whenever I do or say something, everyone just ignores it. What the Hell is going on with these people? Can they no see my awesomeness?!

Love, your awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert's Awesome Diary   Gilbert's Awesome Diary EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh! I didn't notice you until now. You should've spoken up, man! Sorry for taking a peek of a few pages. I couldn't resist not looking. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert's Awesome Diary   Gilbert's Awesome Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilbert's Awesome Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Paragragh role play-
Jump to: