Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions of you and your character

Go down 
+29
Pure
Miguel Moretti[Argentina]
Alejandro Cubillas (Peru)
Heracles Karpusi
China
Erika Vogel
Natalia
Yong Soo Im
Kingdom of Norway
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Elizaveta Héderváry
Raivis Galante
Antonio Carriedo
Ivan Braginski
Roderich Edelstein
Francis Bonnefoy
Yong Soo
Kiku Honda
Soren Mikkelsen
Toris
Hyung Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Feliciano
Alfred F. Jones
Lovino Vargas
King of the Gilbirds
Matthieu Williams
Ludwig
Feliks Łukasiewicz
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Introductions of you and your character Empty
PostSubject: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:37 am

Czesc! I'm like Poland It is difficult for others to get to know me because I acts shy and have anxiety towards strangers. However, once I become used to someone, I will never let go and will act troublesome. I'm a cheerful, somewhat selfish man who is rather forceful with my opinions. Because I'm short-sighted and impulsive, other nations can easily take advantage of me. I also have a fairly weak stomach. My hobbies include cross dressing and shopping! Also my favorite color is pink.
((Hello I'm the admin here and would really appreciate if you used this! I love hetalia and role play from time to time my favorite character right now is poland, but I'm really fickle and change my opinions often! I also love to loaf around my computer all day so don't worry about me not being online unless something big happens!))
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 am

"Guten tag! I am Germany." A very stern looking soldier, clad in a pristine and crisp Waffen-SS uniform with poster-boy Aryan features, has you all lined up for his inspection. For some reason, to both your horror and fancy, he had a riding crop tucked firmly under his arm as he patrols the line of men you and the various others are a part of. "I am your new commanding officer. First off, I vill say that I vill ABSOLUTELY not tolerate laziness or cowvardice in mein military. I am iron-villed and vill not yield to nor stand vussies! My personal life ist none of your business and you may not like me und may vant to kill me by zhe end of zhis, but you vill become great soldiers so help me Gott!"

(Haha! Seriously though? My name is Katie and I'm a Mid-Western girl with dreams of making it big as a writer as you can tell by my lengthy character introduction. I work hard to become the best writer I can be and roleplay and fanfiction are my best form of practice. I'm a proud bisexual and attached to a wonderful boyfriend who accepts me 101%! I recently converted from Wicca to Christianity and am very open-minded. I speak English, but am learning German and Japanese. My bloodline is mostly Korean, but I also carry Irish, French, German, and my dad says there's a thimble of Polish in there somewhere.

I like to write, cosplay, surf the web, learn new languages/cultures, and read in my spare time and I'm a student who's seeking employment in my work time.

I love to listen to music! I'll listen to anything, but my favorite genres are J-Pop/J-Rock, Metal, Top-40, and Classical with my favorite bands being Rurutia, Rin', Nightwish, Korn, Ke$ha, and Owl City. I also like German music, like E Nomine and Eisblume. Eminem is also one of my "fighter" music (Something I listen to when I need a pick-me-up from a shitty day) and I love to fall asleep to anything Viennese or Bach's Cello Suite No. 5-Prelude.

I'm a movie-boss! I don't pick up t.v. so my family copes by buying a ton of different movies! (Besides, with that, we can watch our favorite stuff whenever we want...) My favorite movies are RENT, Tokyo Godfathers, Anything by Hayao Miyazaki, Sweeny Todd, Kung-Fu Hustle, 8 Mile, and REPO! The Genetic Opera! Of course, our shelf is also full of anime, my favorites being Naruto, Hetalia, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Black Butler, Blood Plus, Basilisk, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I cosplay, but oddly, I hate sewing...but it's totally worth it when I'm sporting a super-cute maid's costume or fem-Germany training outfit. Lolita fashions are so adorable and nothing beats a Victorian frill to any dress.

Some things I write about? Question The normal teenage fangirl stuff! I like yaoi/yuri, vampires (not the sparkly ones), sexy men in SS uniforms (I AM NOT A NAZI!), ninjas in dark cloaks with red clouds on them (especially when their names are Kakuzu and Hidan), and various other lovey-dovey means. I love you

If I'm not writing or watching anime, I'm reading. My favorite books are Memoirs of a Geisha, Kiki's Delivery Service, and The Christopher Killer (and all the companion novels that follow).

I love sushi and sashimi, but they're super expensive. So, when I'm just sitting at home, I just slurp some good ol' ramen! Strawberry and strawberry-flavored treats are my sins! And, I love to drink Mountain Dew to wake up and Earl Grey tea to settle down.

I dislike it when people bash on gays, people of different cultures, or anyone who are different in general! Stop bullying!!! I also feel strongly for world-peace and coexistence! Hospital syringes scare the living Hell out of me and I still scream for my mom whenever I find a wasp in my room.

I really hope to get along with anyone here. So, yourself?)

"Now," Germany turned on his heel. You can hear the scrape of gravel grinding beneath his polished jackboots. "All of you, begin your laps! I vant 25 rounds about the main building! GEHEN!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

((I am sooo jealous of your introduction lets try again: I'm from wonderful California where the sun shines and the beaches are close! Sadly I hate both, but who cares! I love music as well and listen to basically anything! I love to sew and draw and even cosplay! I role play on like 5 different sites and i work hard, but i might have a delay when responding. Well anyway i will edit the rest of this later because i can't think of much else sorry!))

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 am

Oh, really? Haha! I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:25 am

Its ok like everyone is better at writing then me!
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 am

"Um, bonjour everyone...I-I'm Canada, or M-Matthieu Williams, I'm not America, I promise," a slightly translucent blonde nation says, smiling nervously. "S-since none of you really notice me, I guess I'd b-be more then happy to tell you all a little bit about myself...I-if that's okay," he continues nervously.

"Let's see....I-I love pancakes and maple syrup, hockey is my favorite sport, my favorite color is r-red, my brother is America, and France and England are m-my dad's....Mr. Kumakiku is my best friend." Canada holds up a small polar bear, which has an oblivious look in it's face.

"Um..That's a-about it, i-it's a pleasure to meet you all, a-and I look forward to talking to you a-all!" he ends, his violet eyes showing his happiness.

((Lol, my name is Mei actually and I'm hoping to go into the medical career when I get older, let's see....I'm Chinese and proud of it, too, I currently am living in America (I speak perfect English however, so no need to worry). I like to roleplay, video game, draw, and write in my free time, I despise school and am going to be super depressed whenever it starts again.

Other then that there's not really much else to say~ I look forward to roleplaying with you all!))
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 am

You and me both, Canada... -_- Mine starts back up on the 16th.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 am

Ha! I have like til the 20th
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 am

Hey, I'm the awesome-est guy ever! I don't even really need to introduce myself because I'm so awesome everyone knows me, but the Pole would yell at me until I did it. So, here I am. I am Prussia. The awesome Prussia! Fear me and my Gilbirds for I will take your vital regions! I am not a drunk or a pervert! Yeah! So, you should really try to get to know the awesome me!

Hey! I really am terrible at introductions. My name is Alice, I'm sixteen and will be a Junior this year on the 15th. I LOVE LOVE LOVE drawing and playing my Flute, it makes up for my terrible writing! I've been in Drama and Show Chior for the past two years and love it more every year. I live where heat takes lives and mosquitoes kill small animals. Yeah, Alabama. I'm half Native-American and everything else is taken up by fragments of Welsh, British, Italian, and French. I think I am the COOLEST person ever! Anyways, if you wanna know more about me, just give me a shout. XD
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 am

Ciao! My name is Lovino Vargas and I represent S. Italy. I'm friendly and kind to women, but I'm strict and less social to men. Despite appearing to be tougher than my younger brother which I am, I'm just as cowardly and ineffectual, if not more. I'm stubborn and have actually been described as being quite timid. Though I'm is not very skilled with my hands, I am a good pickpocket. I also have a habit of speaking in profanity, particularly the words "bastard" and "dammit".
//Hi my name is Kaylee I live in cali! I love almost any type of music and even play the clarinet though I'm not that good... I'm not wonderful at taking or introductions so ignore them, but I will try my best at this character! I also love to draw and read which are what I do in my free time! I'm half peruvean and a mutt on my dad's side, but it's okay! Any way I hope you guys like me Ciao for now!//
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 am

Sup man? It's America, the worlds hero. Call me Al. From saving kitties from trees and distressed hot women from flaming buildings, I'm your man to call when shiz goes down! And no, I'm not taking over the world with McDonalds resturaunts... the ones in Russia suck, but they're still heroic with their hero burgers and---hey, does that beep mean the tape is running out? wait, DONT STO----*beeeep.*

Hey ^_^ The intro up there was something I read in so many America fanfics, I put it in my own words :'D poor Al, not being able to heroically defy the laws of answering machines... ANYWAY~ I usually roleplay as South Korea or America, and Iggy/America and Americest is downright awesome. South KoreaxChina is just cute and almost as awesome as Americest. I'm Alyssa, and I'm a writer... (heroic writer) I write pretty lengthy replies when I'm not being half assed, and sometimes when writing smut I do 600 words a post with my boyfriend ;-; it's sad. I'm Canadian and I freaked out once I saw South Korea... we act just like eachother irl :'D I have a besty that acts just like Iggy, so we even eachother out. Anyway, ONWARDS~

[insert total hero music here]
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 am

Nice! Laughing Very much America! Welcome to HetaliaFun! I hope you enjoy and remember: Prussia and I are the local pervs, while we're supposed to keep the forums clean or at least slap a rating on it, the chatbox is free game, so beware! Twisted Evil

Anyways, have fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Ciao! My name is Feliciano! I represent the north half of Italy, while my brother, Lovino, represents the southern part. Some of my favorite things to do are hang out with Germany and Japan, sing, and draw, but nothing can beat a good bowl of pasta! I have to make sure I'm equipped with my white flag whenever we're off to war. I think England's out to get me and I have a habit of breaking things.
I'm gonna go get some spaghetti now!

(Haha wow. Okay, hi everyone, my name's Abi. I'm a Midwestern girl that sucks at intros and loves to roleplay. One of mah bestest friends in real life is Germany (IRONY), and she is slowly warping my mind into that of an anime fangirl. Not kidding, the other day I had my first true fangirl moment.
I have a lot of favorite things to do, such as hang out with my friends, write, read, roleplay, sing, and draw (no I'm not just saying those because I'm Italy). A lot of that stuff leaves much to be desired, though. And actually, I do enjoy a good fettuccine alfredo every now and again.
I hate every form of bashing, from racial discrimination to gay bashing. Any kind of bug scares the living crap out of me, and I feel sick just looking at a needle. -shudders- Another thing I dislike is making big decisions. Typically I just nod and go along with stuff. In real life I'm about as noticed as Canada, as optimistic and clumsy as Italy, and as temperamental as Romano when I'm half-asleep.
I've only know anime a couple of years, but some I've seen are Axis Powers/World Series: Hetalia, Naruto Shippuuden, Samurai 7, and FullMetal Alchemist. I'm a total Sonic the Hedgehog nerd, and I love Abraham Sapien from the Hellboy movies. I've managed to learn to draw at least one character from each series. Also, I find Hayao Miyazaki's movies to be quite entertaining.
Well, that's about it for me. If you wanna talk about anything else, give me a hollar -is totally addicted to rp sites-. (Yes, I just went backwoods on you because that's how I was raised lol.) See ya!)
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

That so cool welcome to the formun ita-chan!
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Grazie! (is currently waving at the computer in RL like a nerd) Nice to meet you all!!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Good day, my name is Arthur Kirkland, not 'Iggy', or 'Artie', just Arthur. I represent the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or just UK for short. I enjoy drinking tea at home with a novel or a poem book in hand, or listening to The Beatles (They're my bishies, didn't you know?), I don't see why everyone runs from my cooking . . . especially when I make it for them, and why doesn't America appreciate crumpets and scones?
Oh haii, flying mint bunny! What's that you say? Captian Hook got lost in one of the seven seas?! WE MUST GO TO HIS RESCUE!!! *Instantly changes into his pirate gear and vanishes-

((lmao Introductions of you and your character Lol_10 Anyways, hello everyone, my name is Kaitlin, I am indeed Canadian, and if you trace back into my family history far enough you'll see I'm part American, and part British, though I am aboriginal ((First nation or Indian if you must but I feel somewhat offended when someone calls me Indian CAUSE I AM NOT FROM INDIA!! D<))
Anyways, when I'm addicted of fangirl over something, I don't like to share it, just saying that Arthur is mine bish!
Anyways, I like to read, draw, sleep, daydream(Ohai mint bunny!), listen to music, role-play, play video games(I'm better at them then Alfred >o>), and I love to wear my squid hat. I like to cook but completely suck at it .__. (I can't even make a sandwich without failing) and I have a dream to either become an actress or an awesome part to the military personal((which btw I got supports from my mom and dad for =D)).
I hate famous things, like overly famous things or people (Except Harry Pottah!!), I absolutely hate over popular songs and anime, I hate naruto because the series is too long and easy to get lost in and I hate bleach. I just hate Bleach -.- no questions asked. Oh, did I mention I can't choose for myself? =D I always need help with making a decision because I'm afraid I'll ruin my life(which I did once because I made my own decisions .___.). My life sucks from time-to-time which is why I play video games and role-play =3

I don't feel like typing anymore about me cause I'll get carried away. So, without further ado, ta-ta! *poofs*))

((Awesome Arthur moment Introductions of you and your character Lol_10))
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:20 pm

An-yong-ha-se-yo, cho-nun Hyung Soo i-e-yo. (Hi, my name is Hyung Soo =D) I am the older twin of Yong-ssi and well, unlike him, I don't have the, erm, shall we say requisite? To grope people and claim everything is from Korea. As you could guess, I am representing North Korea and all of its glory. I enjoy torture my insolent little brother so much it brings tears to my eyes!! *jumps up and slams his fists on the table that just happens to be there and laughing maniacally then sits down seriously again* But nothing could be better than enjoying a nice day at the mountain hot springs with some choco pies and cooked rice. And I am NOT blind in my right eye!((He is in fact blind in the right eye ^___^))
Hnn? Why is my choco pie box empty?! YONG!! I NEED MORE CHOCO PIES!! *runs off to find more choco pies*

Yup, that's Hyung . . . interesting thing . . . To be blind in one eye . . . Anyways, yeah . . . you don't need to hear me again =3 you got enough of me as Iggy-ssi
Back to top Go down
Toris
New members
New members
Toris

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 am

U-um hi. I'm Toris, but most know me as Lithuania. I have shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. I'm rather shy and Feliks always complains about the lack of pink in my wardrobe, but it's not my fault it doesn't go with my skin tone. Oh. I'm sorry for that sudden outburst. I don't know what came over me. Anyways, I live with Mr. Russia and serve him faithfully. Though, I only serve him in fear. I mean he scares me so much I tremble and work as his maid. I really don't like his punishments though..... *shudder*

Moving on, my best friend is Feliks or Poland, depending on how you know him. I live/work with two others: Estonia and Latvia. I consider them as brothers.

Sooo um... Yeah. That's me.

((Hola amegos! If you want to know about me... see King of the Gilbirds. Yeah. I'm RPing two different characters on two diffent ends on the moral and strencth meter. I hope I can pull it off XD KK. BAI!))
Back to top Go down
Soren Mikkelsen
New members
New members
Soren Mikkelsen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Hej! My name is Soren Mikkelsen! I AM THE NEW AWESOME!! I represent the awesome country of Denmark! I love to fight and drink! I don't see why my brothers wont call me Big Brother? I AM THEIR BIG BROTHER! Norway is always mean to me! Man is he strong, I like it though! He only hits me because he cares. They are you know, "love taps". Am I forgetting anything? Oh, yeah!

*strikes epic awesome pose with battle axe* I AM THE KING OF SCANDINAVIA!!

((Hi! my name is Skylar and I live in GA, USA! I love to write and make short films. I RP Denmark on another site with the Alfred and Iggy here. I also RP America, and Prussia! The awesome trio! I'm usually attached to my laptop and RPing most of the day if I'm not working. I'm pretty good at posting, so no worries there. Idk what else so I'm going to go. BYE!))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
New members
New members
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 am

Kon'nichiwa. My name is Kiku Honda. I represent the country of Japan. Though I am a part of the Axis arong with Local perv and Itary, I mostry keep to myserf. I was raised by Wang Yao, or China. I'm the ordest of the Axis Powers and my physicar airments show it. I quite rove to produce animations and manga, and I'm not angered very easiry.
Now, if you'rr excuse me, I have to find my ice pack. Ow my hip...

(Hello my name is Cuadra. I live in MO USA. I roleplay as Ireland and sometimes Egypt on a couple of sites. Mostly it is Ireland though. I like roleplaying in any form but i love hetalia alot now that my sisters, one plays as Italy and the other as germany, got me hooked. Since i have gotten japan on most of the hetalia quizzes i figured that i wanna try him for this site. ^.^ I hope that i can get japan to work out for me. I'll try my best! ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 am

Rockin' out your cock out man :'D
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo
New members
New members
Yong Soo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:07 am

Ello~! I'm the source of this screen you're looking at, the computer, they keyboard, and whatever you are sitting on. Unless if it's broken/ and or lame. Then it's not from Korea. I'm the one and only South Korea, where amazing kpop comes from and Seven cause he's awesome, too, da-ze. Call me Yong, but my full name is Im Yong Soo. My older brother is pretty uptight, and he hits me for no reason... but that's just fine once I hide his chocopies!
Did I mention all of your breasts are mine? I once took kimchi to the moon, but Francy Pants tries to deny that. Kimchi prices are getting expensive in South Korea but it's worth it, da-ze... mmm... kimchi... Aniki and Kiku are both my older brothers and are the best people in the world, da-ze! Their breasts are mine, too.

YO! Ameriica here. Anyway, this is my alt, South Korea - I should've posted this up ages ago, but I'll post it down. Just look at my United States char intro. ^_^ DA-ZE!
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 am

Allo, mes chers~ Do not fret you're preety leetle (and tres unfashionable) heads for big brozzer France eez here to solve all your problems! My mezzods include ze sensual massageez absoluteely anywhere zere eez ze tension, ai hold nozeeng back when eet comes to making sure ozzers are satisfied. Also, ai weel not even hesitate to take one eento my own home eef ze situation arrizes when zat is necessary for zere comfort and well being.

Additionally, ai make some mean crepes~

((Hey guys! I'm Holden and I currently live in California with my awesome girlfriend! I love RPing and writing. I also love to write poems and lyrics and am also in choir because singing is amazing! XD I am new to RPing online, but heard this site was awesome from my friend "Lovino." I hope to rise up and meet everyone's expectations of Francis! It'll be awesome to RP with all of you! Very Happy )) ((Sorry if I sound derpy at any point in time...))

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 am

((don't you mean Lovino?))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 am

Feliks Łukasiewicz wrote:
((don't you mean Lovino?))

((I do. I'm sorry for the error. It will not happen again.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions of you and your character
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next