Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Two: Literature I

Go down 
+3
Lovino Vargas
Alfred F. Jones
Ludwig
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig
Ludwig

Room Two: Literature I Empty
PostSubject: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 am

(Read my pathetic apology in my application...T^T)

As all the students settled into their seats when the bell trilled for them to be in class, Ludwig had his back turned to them and watch scrawling a quote from William Shakespeare. "Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast." (Don't I know that one?! TT_TT)

As he dusted his hands of chalk residue and turned to face the class, he smiled to them... "Anyvone able to tell me vhat zhis quote means?"

(WHOA! Suddenly, I smell McDonald's french fries...! O.O *checks if Alfred is out the window and sees no one...* Weird...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 am

(Nah, I'm in yo closet dood :'D like a NINJA BAWS)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 pm

(I wasn't even really joking. I was typing and then all of a sudden my nose was hit by an unseen sources of McDonald's. It was super freaky...!)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

(freaky o.o)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

(Does anyone even know what this quote means? Shocked Is it really that hard?)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:51 am

Lovino enters the class room with a scowl; this was his most hated class he never wanted to come because the teacher was obviously flirting with his naive brother and that pissed him off. He took his seat and just started to ignore the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 am

The German eyed the scowling brunette. "You are late, Lovino..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 am

Hyung does in fact know what this saying, or quote, means, he just doesn't want the attention. Like any other class, he was sitting with his bad eye((right)) to the class and his good to whatever was not the class, and he was continuously stuffing his face with choco pies hidden in his bag at his side.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Germany sighed. He figure that he may as well inform them. "Friar Laurence is trying varn Romeo zhat if he rushes into such sings as marrying Juliet after so quickly disregarding Rosaline, he may regret it later." He turned his back to the class to scrawl on the board. "...Zhis is an example of foreshadowing, vone of Villiam Shakespeare's most famous contributions to literature."
Back to top Go down
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Hyung crossed his arms on his desk and rested the left side of his face on top of them. He theatrically stuffed a choco pie in his mouth as the teacher droned on and on. How long does this guy have to talk?! He thought licking the remains of melted chocolate off of his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Erika quickly scurried into class and smiled apologetically at the teacher. She scanned the board and sighed at the William Shakespeare quote. She took her seat and got out some paper. "Of course, Romeo ignored the friar and did as he willed anyway." She whispered to herself. Romeo and Juliet was Erika's favourite play by Shakespeare. I wonder how long we will get to talk about the great playwright...
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 am

"Ms. Erika...?" Germany smiled as the sheepish girl scurried into his class, not really bothering to turn from the board. "...In the next scene, vhat does Mercutio refer to Tybalt as?"
Back to top Go down
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 am

Erika blinked. She thought she knew the answer. She rose her hand slowly. "I may be wrong, but... Does he refer to Tybalt as the"Prince of Cats"?" She asked. Eri wasn't completely sure and she wore slight doubt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Feliks arrives fashionably late like always and wonder why they are going on about some silly story. He doesn't really pay attention in class instead he just kind of ignores the teacher and thinks of what he is going to wear later when goes to the mall to buy new clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Germany blinked at the Pole's arrival. Speaking of zhe Prince of Cats...

"Mr. Łukasiewicz," Germany's cool, blue eyes peered over the thin frames of his glasses as he adjusted them with the push of his palm. "I trust you read Act II of Romeo and Juliet, ja?"
Back to top Go down
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Erika watched as Feliks arrived late to class. She wondered why there were so many lates in one day. Erika wrote down a couple notes on the topic that they were talking about and then relaxed, waiting for the teacher to go on.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 pm

With a sigh, Germany reached up and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay... how about ve move on to zhe next topic... Ve are going to learn about short stories. Online, most auzhor's call zhem one-shots."
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 am

Feliks was always late because he spent his mornings sleeping in and when he finally did awake he was greeted by his messing hair which just wouldn't do and sent hours preparing him self to look absolutely fabulous. He even made sure to never wear the same clothes twice because if he did he could never live through the fashion apocalypse that would surely occur. None-the-less he quickly withdrew his cute glitter pink pens and proceeded to scribble pictures in his note book because his like totally unfashionable had forgotten that he had been called out to do the extremely boring task of reading.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

"Mr. Łukasiewicz," the German called out the preoccupied Pole, smiling almost like a mouser who had cornered a meek rodent. "Since your feeling creative," he motioned towards the doodles in the margins of the notebook. "How about you tell us what a plot is und give us an original example?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

"Judging by the cute little picture of Lithuania, it's probably about how he wants him to be the teacher not you." Feliciana looked at the teacher that was torturing her friend. "Lithuania is a better teacher anyway." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Two: Literature I   Room Two: Literature I Empty

Back to top Go down

Room Two: Literature I
Page 1 of 1