Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
+8
Ludwig
Toris
King of the Gilbirds
Hyung Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Matthieu Williams
Alfred F. Jones
Feliks Łukasiewicz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 am

For an existing character
Name:
Country representing:
Personality (mostly to see your characterization):
Roleplay sample (minimum 100 words):

For an OC
OC Name:
Country representing:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background):

When done proceed to the clubs and classes to get your room # and aply for clubs!
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 am

Name:Feliks Łukasiewicz
Country representing: Poland
Student or teacher? Student
Personality (mostly to see your characterization):He acts shy and has anxiety towards strangers. However, once he becomes used to someone, he will never let go and will act troublesome. He is a cheerful, somewhat selfish man who is rather forceful with his opinions and is also short-sighted and impulsive. He acts like a valley-girl and likes to crossdress.
Feliks walked down the hall wearing a slightly upset expression he wondered why school had to happen so often and why they couldn’t, like take breaks all the time. He hated having to wait for time off and it was really cutting into his personal life… Which reminded him that he still hadn’t bought that adorable pink sweater he had seen at the store… Well that was for later right now he still had to get to his class before he got in trouble for being late… again. He wondered if anyone would notice his nails that were now pink because he worked all night to get them just the right shade he wanted he even had to ignore the boring work he had been assigned just to make sure he could get them just perfect and be able to get his necessary amount of sleep. Seriously his looks didn’t come from nowhere he had to work to make himself look this nice and still people took him for granted the only think that helped him was the thought that Liet at least appreciated the work he took each day to look this nice. He stopped his thoughts as he opened the door to class.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 am

Name: Alfred F Jones
Country representing: America
Student or teacher? Teach!
Personality (mostly to see your characterization): Yo, Alfred here! I guess you could say I'm Heroic. My students like to roll their eyes at that, but hey - they're just in denial. Anyway, I'm the science and lab teach of this school. Meet you in class?

Alfred is generally the youngest of the teachers.
Albeit eccentric and very unlikely to score such a place in such a high ranking school, somehow he managed to do it. Some teachers say that he sucked up to the princible - formerly known as Grandpa Rome to Italy - but hey. What happens happens. Humming lightly to himself Alfred looked over a few of the students papers that they handed in, all on presumably boring science stuff. On paper, it even bores Alfred - the guy who absolutely loves making chemical reactions and dissecting frogs! In his lessons, he tries to make it as interesting as possible. Science really is an awesome thing; even the hero Batman uses it to fight. He's not as much of a hero as Superman but hey! That's just fine. Chewing some gum in his mouth that has long lost its taste he has his feet kicked up on his desk and his eyes on the papers, going through the equations in his mind before he deems them worthy of his hero marks. As one of the youngest teachers, the other teachers generally give him a hard time - if they dont see him come early to school every morning and stay late after school every night, they assume he's slacking off and taking this lucky if not impossible feat of getting into the school for granted. Maybe he is. Either way, he's happy with his position. Glancing up off his work he turns to the other tab on his Mac Laptop, courtesy of the schoolboard, and he began to type in a different song to listen to.

His eyes pass over the work of a student named Matthew Williams.

For a moment he wonders - who? Till he hears movememnt in his classroom. Glancing up he noticed that Matthew must have stood in late to finish some work that he was falling behind in. Shrugging, for the hell of it, Alfred adds a few extra points to the paper - just cause of the effort the boy is putting in. Hes' interesting.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 am

((both were wonderful!))
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

For an existing character

Name: Matthieu Williams

Country representing: Canada

Personality (mostly to see your characterization): Shy, Quiet, Smart, In other words a wallflower, prone to accidents/being blamed for random things

Matthieu sighed, holding his binder close to his chest he peered down the hall, seeing a throng of students swarming through the narrow corridor. As soon as he finally saw an opening he dashed forward, immediately muttering apologies right and left as he ran to his next class.

"S-sorry, P-please excuse me..." he mumbled, finally finding his first class, he burst threw the door, half suffocated from the crowd and body heat. "I-I'm sorry if I'm late sir!" Matthieu said quickly, looking around at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Country representing: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland((I'm sorry I just love saying that application Lol_11))
Student or teacher? Teacher =3
Personality (mostly to see your characterization): A gentleman, what's more to say? =)

Arthur was in the act of teaching his class how to make spotted dick with custard, they were all starting to get the water to boil, when he heard a knock at the classroom door. He opened the door and looked around the hallway, no one was there, scratching his head when back to walking around the class and monitoring their act of making custard while waiting for the pudding to bake. Another, louder knock interrupted Arthur as he was telling a young boy that he was missing cornstarch for the custard. Opening the door, he found no one there. He grumbled as he went back to a girl who was pouring her water in the rack without even boiling it. How hard is it to boil water? he thought as he corrected her. Another knock at door made Arthur tell the class he'd be back in a minute and leave to look around the hallway. After, quiet a few minutes of looking around a couple of hallways, and the boys loo ((lmao yay for british slang application Lol_11)), he heard a loud bang coming from the hallway his classroom was in, and his class flooding out of it screaming about a fire. Sighing, Arthur went to look in the class to find a small fire from someones over cooked pudding. "Can't anyone here cook?!" he grumbled as he pulled out a fire extinguisher from under his desk and sprayed its contents on the failed spotted cock.
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

((XD how ironic))
Back to top Go down
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:36 pm

OC Name: Hyung Soo
Country representing: North Korea
Personality: Calm(until he runs out of Choco Pies), serious, has a soft-side, and get seriously PO'd when he runs out of choco pies . . .
Appearance: He's the one in red
Spoiler:
History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background): Well, for one thing, Hyung is blind in his right eye because of the epidemic of blindness right now in North Korea, and everyone hates him . . . he hates his brother and wants him to become one with him =D ((russia moment)) but the creator of Hyung stated that he also has a soft side to him and made a promise to his younger twin brother that on day they will be together ^^

Hyung was sitting in a desk on the left side of the room, gives him a reason to miss some notes as he gazed out of the window beside him. The ramblings of the teacher nothing but the annoying buzz of the fly beside him. His pale hand reached into his desk and pulled out a choco pie from the box inside. He stuffed it unceremoniously into his mouth. A shout from the front of the class made Hyung jump as he realized the teacher called on him. "I'm sorry Seonseang!" he said bowing his head a little then looking around with his good eye to find out where the teacher was, which he just so happened to be right beside Hyung. After failing at answering the question his teacher asked, Hyung had extre homework, fun.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Country representing: Prussia (East Local perv for those who didn't know)
Personality: Prussia the most awesomest guy. Ever. He is super conceded but in a tough way.
Roleplay sample: Prussia walked into class lethargicly. It didn't matter to him that he was ten minutes late. His brother was the teacher. (Sry, bruder-Liebe, Ludwig! ^^)

"Hey! Why are you all here so early?" He asked as he walked into the classroom. Being funny always helped when he was dealing with the annoying American, but he noticed he wasn't there. 'Weird. He's always on time.' He thought.

He sat down and looked at his classmates and quickly realized that they were all losers. He leaned back and put his feet on the empty seat in front of him, closed his eyes, and fell into dreamland.

Last edited by King of the Gilbirds on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toris
New members
New members
Toris

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:53 am

Name: Toris Lorinaitias
Country representing: Lithuania
Student or teacher? Teacher
Personality (mostly to see your characterization): Toris is rather shy when around new people, but he is a really nice guy. He is focused on his work more than any ties to anybody.

Toris walked into his classroom atfer school had ended. He, being the history teacher, sat down with a giant stack of papers and a even larger book. He stayed until well after dark to finish his work. After all, it was better to get it done earlier than later. He turned around to find, 'Poland was here and is like, the cutest person ever!' writen all over his dry erase board and sighed. Feliks was his problem student. All he did was talk and complain. Toris was going to make him stay for tutoring, seeing as his last homework assignment was covered in pink tonail polish. He sighed and rubbed his temples as he got up and left his classroom.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

application Empty
PostSubject: I'm Signing My Death-Warrant...   application EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 am

(I got the attention span of a ferret...Now combine that with 6 AM, Mt. Dew, my out of whack hormones, and that's how I made the horrific mistake of making germany a student...I am preparing a blade to commit Hara-Kiri with and if any of you like, would one of you chop off my head? Thanks... In the meantime, here's my new application: )

Name: Professor Ludwig
Country representing: germany
Student or teacher? Teacher
Personality: Strict and very by-the-book. Intimidates most of his students.
Roleplay sample: Ludwig sat in the faculty room, awaiting for the day to begin. He had made the mistake of arriving a tad bit too early and was now lounging in one of the chairs, staring at the clock, knowing it would be another half-hour before even the early birds would begin to show up. In the meantime, he was reviewing a novel he was going to have one of his students read; "Of Mice and Men". He sighed as he set the book down onto the table, sliding his spectacles of off his face before rubbing his bleary eyes.

He was the new literature teacher and was vaguely wondering what the students of Hetalia World Academy would be like...

(Last time, I'll change! I promise! *stabs herself in gut and bleeds out...* Her ghost rises from corpse..."Not even worth decapitation...?")
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Yekaterina Braginskaya
New members
New members
Yekaterina Braginskaya

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:53 am

Name: Yekaterina Braginskaya

Country representing: Ukraine

Personality (mostly to see your characterization):

Katya tends to be a bit of a cry baby, always wearing her heart on her sleeve. She has a big heart and loves romantic comedies (even if they make her bawl like a baby). She can be goofy, especially around her siblings, even if her little sister tends to freak her out. She's very motherly and friendly, if not a bit shy in the beginning. She's also slightly manipulative, able to cry on command, but rarely ever uses that ability except for good. She cares deeply about others and would never do anything to hurt anyone.

Katya quietly slipped into the music room, internally fretting. Would she get detention for being late on her first day? Her anxiety increased ten fold. She had never been in trouble before! What if Vanya found out? Would he be terribly disappointed in her? She swallowed back a whimper. Hopefully, if she quickly sat down no one would notice her being late.

It wasn't her fault, really. She had, after all, woken up on time. But then the world decided to hate on her. She had been in the hallway, walking to first period, when someone bumped into her, knocking her harshly into a janitor's closet. She landed heavily on her bum inside an empty mop bucket, stuck. Of course, if that was bad enough, the student's buddy decided to close the door. She could still hear his obnoxious laugh ringing in her ears. So there she was, stuck inside a pitch black closet with a door that locked from the outside. Eventually she managed to extract herself from the bucket, rubbing her sore rump to ease the pain. Luckily, her uniform hadn't been soiled by cleaning supplies. Thank goodness for small miracles. The janitor didn't stop by until the beginning of third period, very surprised by the tearful girl locked inside.

Then, to make matters worse, she got lost on the way to her class. But, here she was, frazzled and slightly worse for wear. She certainly didn't expect the slight chaos she happened upon. Bagpipes, violins, talk of guitars... Maybe it was better she had shown up late. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Anyone gonna attend my literature class? T.T
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

((I will surely attend your lit class, Ludwig!!))

Name: Erika Vogel
Country representing: Liechtenstein!
Student or teacher: Student!
Personality: Erika is easily distracted by anything cute, and she admires her "older
brother", Switzerland very much. She is usually happy and has a smile on
her face most of the time. Liechtenstein is very nice and considerate. She is a hard worker when she wants to be and her determination is strong.
Roleplay sample:

Erika Vogel sat in the Literature Classroom alone, still writing poetry long after the rest of the class had left. She had several Japanese haiku and a couple free verse poems written on her three pieces of loose leaf. Her loopy handwriting looked good in the purple ink that she was using. Erika looked up at the clock and noticed that 10 minutes had already gone by. "Oh. When did everyone leave...?" She asked herself. The girl looked up to see that even the teacher had left. "Hmm. I guess I should leave then, too..." She mumbled.

Erika went back to her poetry. She wrote about time, loneliness, space, nature and, finally, words. Then she glanced up again to see that it was half an hour later. Her eyes went wide and she packed up her things. Eri didn't exactly want to get locked in the classroom, and she knew that the janitor would be coming soon. She left the room, forgetting her poems on the desk...

(Not exactly a long sample, but it's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Antonio Carriedo
New members
New members
Antonio Carriedo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 am

Name: Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo
Country representing: Spain
Student or teacher: Student
Personality: Antonio is a fairly laid back person, though it could merely be the fact he's a bit of an air head. He's cheerful, passionate and obnoxiously optimistic. However, due to the fact he's a stereotypical "dumb blond" sans the blond, he can come off as clueless and insensitive. He tends to slip into his native tongue and has an acute fondness for cute and adorable things.
Sample: If Antonio owned a watch, he would see that he was close to being fifteen minutes late to his second class of the day. But it wasn't really his fault, honestly. He had stopped in between classes to buy a fresh tomato from a local grocer near by and had been distracted by Girl Scout Cookies! They were so delicious and chocolate-y and he couldn't resist! Not to mention they were on sale, too! Two boxes for the price of one! He could tell already that it was going to be a great day.

He waved cheerful at the teacher as he entered the class, tomato in hand. "Lo siento," he chirped, dropping his Real Madrid themed backpack on the desk behind Francis. He paid no mind to the noise he was making, scooting the chair back loudly and sitting with a happy sigh. The legs of the chair screeched even louder, if that was possible, as he scooted closer to his desk, getting comfortable. Had he stopped to look up, he'd see the utterly annoyed look on the science teacher's face, his face surpassing red and breaching on plum. However, the Spaniard didn't look up, taking out a tomato scented pen from his backpack and using it to doodle across the notes page. Maybe he'd draw tomatoes today - speaking of tomatoes! He munched into the delicious red fruit, a pleased noise escaping his lips. Que delicioso!

But, much to Antonio's dismay, the tomato was quickly consumed. Luckily, he remember the Girl Scout Cookies, noisily unzipping his backpack and drawing out the somewhat crumpled box of Peanut Butter Patties. He stuck one in his mouth before holding out the box in front of him to Francis and Mathias. "Galletas?" He offered amiably.
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:58 am

Name: Feliciana Vargas

Country representing: Italy

Personality (mostly to see your characterization): Feliciana loves to eat pasta and pizza. Her older brother, Feliciano and her go almost everywhere together. Sometimes she can have a short temper and act like her eldest brother, Romano. But that's only if she's had a really bad day and someone says
something bad about her one of her big brothers.

The small Italian girl walked down the crowded corridor, searching for a familiar face. “This school is so big! What class am I in again?” She muttered to herself. She took her class assignment paper-thingy out of her favorite binder. It had the Italian flag on it. “Europe class. Got it.” She hurried off to class, with her trademark ponytail bouncing along behind her each time she stepped. She soon saw familiar faces, like France, but didn’t pay attention to them. Eventually she saw the door leading to her class. “What if they don’t like me?” She wondered out loud. There was hardly anyone there, so she didn’t feel ashamed about it. “I shouldn’t think about that! They like Fratello right? Then I shouldn’t worry!” She reached for the doorknob, and opened the door slowly. ‘C-ciao!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Empty

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Gakuen hetalia-
Jump to: