Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this? I dont even..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

What is this? I dont even.. Empty
PostSubject: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 am

There was a bounce to Al's step while he texted furiously on his iPhone in one hand, steeringwheel under the palm of his other. It's just fine; while he's not aware that it's against the law in Canada, al prides himself in being a master of multitasking. His attention spam is short but he can focus on other things at once, as shown when he has his hero burgers at meetings. Nothing can stop him from talking. Nearly dropping his phone he continues bombarding Matthew with texts, glancing up to slow to a stop once hd hits a red light. Must he hit every red light in the city? He pouted and took this as a chance to take a drink from his cup via McDonalds. This country is awesome!! He only had to spend a dollar!! Sending Matt another text that enthusiastically stated how awesome these McDonalds in Canada were - not as awesome as the US of A McDonalds, though - and how he is almost there.

He didn't get invited. He invited himself.

Somewhere in a pretty state-- er, province, right? - America couldn't help but enjoy the scenery. Matt's house should be on the outskirts of the town he just passed through. Nunavut was close to the state Alfred had been in, so he decided - why the he'll not drop by for a visit? Plus, Tony took all of his games. Mean alien. Pulling up into his driveway Al grinned and stepped out of the car, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 am

Canada sighed, staring at his phone he resisted the urge to just turn it off. It wasn't that he hated his brother paying attention to him, it was just that he didn't like being spammed 24/7. Sighing he texted back a quick thank you, a few extra answers to America's previous texts and an okay to him coming over, flipping his phone shut he turned on the TV, hoping to get in a few minutes, if possible, of some good old hockey before his brother arrived. Walking to the kitchen he watched the game as he began to prepare snacks and pull out beer, knowing his brother was more then most likely going to be hungry when he got here.

As he finished pouring a few cherries into a small dish, he immediately heard the screech of tires and the sound of a car door opening. "That was fast," the blonde mumbled, untying his apron he quickly began to set out the food and drinks,
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 am

Despite being right on the driveway, he still sent a text:

To: Matthew Williams

Dude your Kunasomething is staring at me through the window D: OMG IT CAN SEE INTO MY SOUL

for some reason, it seems like the bear only tolerates Alfred after they moved out of England's house. Maybe it's cause of Quebec. Meh. America shrugged and out away his iPhone into his pants pocket, Nantucket bouncing with movement while he pushed Texas further up his nose. Was that.. The smell of pancakes? Al burst into the house, not bothering to knock while he let out a "Honey I'm home!! just to tease Mattie, about to walk across the carpet before he realized that Canadians were like Asians. They took their shoes off inside. Not really caring he walked over to the source of the delicious smell and waved enthusiastically. "Dude what is with your people? A guy nearly ran me over while I was texting and he said sorry instead of flipping me off! I love this place!! America grinned, his eyes settling on the pancakes. Immediately his mouth began to water, as well as his stomach began to growl. oh man..
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 am

To: alphadawg

It's Kumachiko....I think...and no he can't! You're being silly :-P

Canada sighed, scowling slightly as his brother stomped in," H-hey Al....if you d-don't mind, could you take off your s-shoes...? I just cleaned," he said, crossing his arms but smiling. "Despite the f-fact you got my house dirty though, I-I guess I'm glad to see you," Canada said, laughing slightly. "I-I'm sorry though, I have duty later," he said, pointing at his mountie uniform.

"And it's called manners, Al," he added, hearing his brother's stomach rumble he motioned at the food," Y-you can eat if you'd like, I-I'm going to go put up Mr. Kumajichi..." Canada picked up the polar bear, walking to his room he locked him in.

"Do you want m-me to change?" he asked, lingering by the door frame of his room," I can always redress l-later," he added sheepishly.

((Sorry, it seems a bit tacked on because I just remembered you wanted a mountie scenario Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 am

Feeling something vibrate in his pocket (ooh lala~ wanna fish it out?) Alfred chose to ignore his cellphone, guessing it to be from Mattie. While he has a bad habit of texting people even though they're right next to him, he knows that he should just focus on Matthew instead of text - he'd appreciate that sort of thing. And yes, Alfred just thought about someone other than himself. When it comes to his brother, he isn't as self centered as he usually sounds. He only smiled sheepishly at Mattie when he commented on the fact that he still wore his rather awesome combat boots, rubbing the back of his head and steering clear of Nantuket out of habit. Glancing down at his shoes he was glad that he had just got them washed a few days ago - no mud on the bottom of them! While the ground outside looks pretty muddy from what might have been either snow or rain - it does snow during summer in Canada, right? - Alfred hadn't stepped in any at all. It was get out of the plane, get into a car, and ZOOM! "No prob bro." He was about to turn around when is eyes moved up and noticed what Matthew was wearing. In short, his mouth must have been moving just like a fish - he couldn't think of a response. His mouth kept opening and closing. Like a fish. A total hero fish, but that's besides the point. Matthew looked... well... wow! He thought that Canada didn't have military, but this is pretty close to a military outfit. Plus, it looks great on him. Red really brings out the hues in his creamy complexion; even behind Matthew's glasses, his eyes looked... Alfred's face turned red. Hell no, he didn't check out his brother. Not at all. Noticing Matthew was speaking his back straightened and he spluttered for a bit, before his smile returned back to his face. Well, there's no way he'll be caught off guard like that again around his brother!

And there's no way he's letting him out of the house. Not if Gilbert can see him like this. Or worse... France.

"Uh-huh." He didn't hear what Matthew had said, but whatever. He'll just deal. Literally tip toing back over to the door to keep his boots from getting on the ground he began undoing the many, many laces it possessed, making a face. "Mattiieee there's so much laces on this thing!" He'd still take off his shoes. He learned how people can get about that after visiting Japan - the Japanese man wasn't a very happy cookie with America, and if he got Canada mad... he didnt want his brother to pull out the hockey stick. God knows that that boy can do with such a thing. Shuddering silently he finally got the last boot off after falling onto his ass, and then he got up to walk over to the hall seeing his brother. He had to do a double take. Well, thank god the uniform didn't disappear - Mattie looked so good in it ---"No no no!!" He got a sheepish expression when he realized how panicked that sounded. Well, it's not often Alfred gets flustered. "Nah man, just don't go out of the house with that. I don't have my baseball bat to fend Failbirt off." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:32 am

Canada smiled slightly, oblivious to his brother's odd behavior," W-well...alright, but if you need me t-to change just ask," he said, pulling at the brim of his hat before removing it, flattening down his hair.

"And alright, I d-don't think Gil would do that, but I do eventually need to go out, eh? Remember, duty?" he said, motioning at a badge on the table. "Thanks f-for taking off your shoes, by the way," Canada added, shooting a grin at America.

"...Hey are you okay? You're turning red..." Canada walked over, putting his hand up to America's forehead he unintentionally brushed against nantucket. "You dont' seem to have a fever..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 am

Canada looked so... so... America had to resist the urge to pick him up and squeeze him in a total hero hug. He hasn't done that in years, and honestly? He'd probably hurt Matthew with his strength. Trying to think of the Japanese term that Kiku had once used when looking at some popular chibi thing that Japanese people apparently fawn over, he pressed his lips tightly together in thought. What's it called... think Alfred F Jones, think! He only had to think a little harder till he smiled his familiar 90 watt smile (IT'S OVER 9000!) when he got it, no doubt making a bulb appear above his head if this were a cartoon. Kawaii! Moe! That's what Canada looks like at the moment. With his flyaway ahoge and the red on his skin... kawaii. Very, very kawaii. While he grinned, he did an audible intake of air that fangirls usually make. Maybe he shouldn't spend so much time in Japan... Pah, it's fun! Especially when he rocks out to Fukkireta. He'd sing to it aloud if he's not making up words due to forgetting the lyrics. "Nah you're cool right now bro." As in, keep that on keep that on... even though I'm checking out my bro... that's just screwed, man. "Dude Mattie last time I was at Japan's, he got super pissed when I didn't take 'em off." Al shuddered. Bad memories...

His blush faded a little when he got his mind off task, but coming back to focus his blush returned once he noticed how close Matthew had got. Well, no biggie, right? They're brothers. Before the revolution, they slept in the same bed after Alfred stopped shunning Matthew. "Ahahaha, Of course I'm okay! I am the hero, of cou----ah," as though struck by lightning he straightened and sucked in a breath of air, very aware of how Matthew just brushed Nantuket. Just stay cool, stay cool... you can do this, Alfrizzle F Shizzle! "P-psh, I-I don't have a fever man. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 am

Canada giggled as he listened to America," K-Kiku doesn't seem like the type w-who would get mad," he said, thinking. Canada chuckled, trying to imagine the unemotional Japanese nation having a hissy fit like America used to have when they were kids.

Noticing America's cheeks turn even darker he got closer, sliding a glove off he cupped his hand around America's throat,"...Are you sure....?" he asked, uncertain. Canada gave his brother a concerned look," Did you come to my house because you were sick or something? I-I mean it's fine...But you know, i-it would've been nice to know in advanced, eh? I could've bought some m-medicine for you or something..." he mumbled.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 am

Al's eyes widened and he shook his head. "oh no man. He's the passive agressive type, you know? He politely says he's okay, you turn around... and you can FEEL his eyes glaring into the back of your head! It's Higurashi no Naku all over again man!" Matthew probably wouldn't get the reference, but Alfred literally felt as though Japan would burst into some "USODA" or "IT'S ALL LIES" rant if America kept his shoes on. While Japan is very polite and reserved, his passive agression can cut through the atmosphere like a knife if used correctly. Even America, who can't read situations properly, knew to take his shoes off or fear for his life and vital regions.

When Matthew began taking off his glove, America thought that his control would snap at that moment and he'd hug him while smiling like a fangirl. But no, he resisted. He's able to resist such things - the Cold War ages that America went through time heroically helped with that. "Positive, Mattie. This manliness can't get sick, right?" His eyebrows wiggled. He would've flexed if that didn't mean bumping into Matthew. "But in all seriousness, I think that it's just hot in here. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 am

Canada stared at him for a moment,"....Um....Alright..." he muttered," I'm guessing that h-has to do with t-that Seme/Uke/Tsundere/Yandere/etc. s-stuff Japan was talking about earlier, eh?" he asked, curious. He thought for a moment, trying to remember if the Asian nation had explained the strange Japanese terms to him or not. "Eh....I-I don't really get it, but I guess I'm just kind of oblivious t-to that stuff," Canada said.

"And alright, A-Al, I'm just concerned for you, you know?" he said, smiling slightly he hugged his brother tightly before parting. "I-If you want I can turn on the AC," Canada said, walking over to the thermometer, his boots clicking against the wood floor.

"Normally I don't turn on the AC in the w-winter, but if it's really that hot in here..." the Canadian said, not really bothered by the temperature. He clicked the air conditioner down 4 notches before walking over to the couch, padding the spot next to him. "Alright, I turned on the air, so it should c-cool up a bit," Canada said, flipping on the TV.

He began to change the channel before suddenly stopping, on the screen was a hockey game. Canada's violet eyes instantly flew up to America, putting on his best puppy dog face he begged America," Can we please, please watch this?" he said, knowing America wasn't too fond of hockey.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 am

Sometimes it would be awesome if Mattie were an otaku. The saying "Americans want to be Japanese" and vice versa is more or less correct; wouldn't it be AWESOME to be Japanese? Well, tea ceremonies sound boring, but Tokyo is just like a Japanese version of New York. Only you dont get glared at when you cosplay. Al doesn't really mind when he gets glared at, but hey - it kills the self esteem, you know? Smirking to himself he thought of if Canada was an uke or a seme---oookay, not a good thought. He shouldn't think of that. Still, even though Canada is technically ontop of America, Canada is still one big uke. "Mattie your country is over mine but you're still an uke," he smirked and reached down to run a hand and mess up his curls by ruffling his hair a bit, knowing that Canada's hair would just fall back into place. It always does. At that moment, he thought - if he was so oblivious to that stuff... he hasn't seen the doujin Japan made of Canada and Russia? If America could kol kol kol, he would have. It was a doujin of Canada and Russia bonding over... hockey in ways that America will never, ever want to read again. After he read it he made sure to hunt down every copy and then burn it. He may or may not have a copy under his bed with the other doujins that Japan gives to him from time to time. "Um... Japan didn't give you any, special comic books... did he?" He rubbed the back of his head. Hopefully that was as smooth as he hoped it to be. His smile faltered and twitched a bit, similar to how Germany smiles - but he's just trying not to grimace. He really, really hoped Matthew's innocence wasn't shattered with doujin. That would NOT be good. About to speak he looked a little surprised when Canada hugged him tightly, his resolve shattering - he hugged Canada back just as tight, his blush fading and his 9 watt smile returning. Canada was so cute!! "kawaii~" Again, he murdered the pronounciation. But Canada wouldn't know any better.

Following Canada over to the living room he plopped down onto one of the chairs, his arm slung over the back of it. Damn, Mattie had comfortable couches. The couches at Alfreds were almost always used for when Alfred began gaming, or if someone slept on the couch. They were well used at his place. "Thanks bro! You're the best brother ever, man!!" He practically glomped Matthew, feeling a little bad for making him go through the trouble of that - well, what else was he supposed to do? Tell Matthew that he was hot. Still hugging Canada, America looked up, blowing a piece of blond hair that had fell into Alfred's face. It came back, thus making Al create a rather comical rexpression. "Your house." he shrugged, smiling. "Go ahead." And please don't punch holes into the roof again if you get excited and jump up... last time wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:13 am

Prussia, wanting to see his Mathew, was in his car, driving across Canadian highways. It had been awhile since he was always with his brother nowadyas. The damn German was just too demanding. He always sent him on crazy trips to random places. But tonight was his to do whatever he wanted and he wanted his Canadian.

He pulled out his phone and called Canada. He waited for the dial tone to ring. It rang about six times before it went to voicemail.

"Uh, hey babe. I really want to see you tonight so give me a call when you get this, Okay. Later." He huffed as he put his phone back in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 am

Canada gave America a puzzled look," E-eh? What's that mean?" he asked, blushing slightly as America accidentally brushed his curl. Brushing down his hair with his fingers, he once again looked at his brother with a puzzled look," Books? I-I don't think so...Why?" he asked, trying to remember if Japan had ever handed him a comic book.

"To tell you the truth actually, I don't think he notices me..." he said, laughing slightly. "B-but no, I haven't received any book from Japan," Canada said softly, actually, he hadn't had any presents from anyone in awhile, not even Russia had given him sunflowers recently. Though it made Canada feel slightly lonelier, he wasn't upset about it...much.

Canada grinned back at his brother as he was hugged," Al you have such a great smile, it makes me jealous sometimes," the blonde chuckled, smirking. As America said 'kawaii' Canada tilted his head slightly," E-eh? What's that mean?" he asked. "Al...Have you been spending too much time with Japan again?" Canada inquired, it didn't bother him...Even though he was slightly jealous of the Asian nation getting all his brother's attention... But what did was whenever he used a bunch of foreign words that he couldn't understand.

The Canadian nation gasped slightly as his brother tackled him, squeezing him into a hug," A-al...C-could you please.....stop strangling me?" he gasped slightly, blushing at the odd position they were in," A-and thanks...for your permission...I promise I-I won't do that again!" he muttered, darkening at the memory.

Suddenly, he heard his phone ring, struggling to reach it he ended up failing due to his brother sitting on him," A-Al!! Get off please! I need to answer that, what if it was Gil?" Canada pouted, straining to reach his house phone.

Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

Gilbert pulled up to the Canadian's house, thinking of all the things he would like to do to his Mattie. First he would pull on his curl a few times, mess up his hair, then read smutty fanfictions -like the ones his brother wrote- to him outloud. Oh yeah. It was going to be a good night.

These thoughts were cut short when he noticed a foriegn car parked in the drive way. He went to look at the front to see fast food wrappers on the dash, 'classy.' He thought.

The albino started getting angry and was absoulutey fumming by the time he got to Mathew's front door.

Last edited by King of the Gilbirds on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 am

"You should smile more, too, you look cute Mattie." While it sounded playful, America meant it. Hell yes. He was proud of his little brother - he had to be one of the most beautiful of nations (can being called beautiful be considered manly?) and although he wasn't noticed very much, he was kind, too. Living for so long has not currupted Matthew yet. "Oh no.. he notices you alright." Alfred grimaced, getting a look on his face that wasn't recognizable. For some reason, Japan seemed infatuated with handing America many, many comics that involve Canada in them. And only one of those times has Canda topped. Seeing those things with his little brother... they more or less scarred Al.

"Psh! There's no such thing as spending too much time with Japan! Ahahaha!" Well, maybe for others, but not for America! He loves his anime and although his movies are more badass than anime, that`s just fine!! "Nah, this is comfy bro." Al stubbornly retorted, albeit he lessened his hold on the Canadian. Still, he wouldn't let him go. Not yet. He flinched momentarily at the shrill ring of a phone and as if to emphasize his statement, he snuggled closer to Matthew. "But if it's Gil, what if he can see through the phone and see you in that outfit?!" Dramatic Alfred is dramatic. "Then he'll come over and seize your vital regions!! Not cool bro, not cool!!" Getting an idea, Alfred moved onto Canada's lap so he could move his arms. Reaching into his pocket he made sure that the Canadian couldnt move, and with a determined expression, he flipped through his contacts on his phone till he found Prussia.

To: Gilbo The Great

These vital regions beneath I shall be impecibly unavailable to thee! :'D
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am

Prussia was standing at the front door went he got a text. As soon as he read it, his insides blazed with fury. Oh yeah people, he could be the furer (which is the cancellor of Germany to those who don't know)!

Instead of knocking, Prussia went back to his car and pulled out a base ball. He then went back to Mattie's front door, grabbed the extra key, and proccedded to let himself in.

"Hey Al. Catch!" He flung the ball at America with full force. Mind clouded with jelousy, though he might me a little tipsy too, it didn't occur to him that he could hit his Canadian angel and hurt him badly. He regreted this action immeadiately.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am

Canada blushed," R-really?" Canada grinned widely, happy to hear the compliment," Thanks bro." The blonde gave America a curious look however whenever he claimed Egypt noticed him," W-what? How do you know?" he asked, confused. "D-did he tell you or something?"

Canada smirked," Alright, that may be true..." Japan was a very polite and nice country, but he had some seriously....weird...things where he was, he hoped America hadn't seen them, Canada himself had accidentally noticed one of the erotic comic books whenever Japan dropped it. He had pretended not to see it, but after that day he couldn't really look at Japan the exact same anymore, the blonde blushed at the memory, remembering how flustered the poor Japanese nation was.

The Canadian nation blushed darker," B-but Al...." he mumbled," This position is awkward, eh?" he sighed, was it just him but was it getting hotter in this room? Maybe he should've lowered the AC even more... Cocking an eyebrow he gave America a skeptical look," What do you mean?" Canada asked, slightly turning his head to look at his uniform," W-what's so bad about it!" Canada asked, fuming slightly, he didn't normally get mad, but this outfit was important to him!

"...And also, w-who are you texting...?" Canada tried to grab the phone, reaching out for the plastic electronic.

And that's whenever Prussia opened his door, a pissed expression on his face, his ruby eyes seemed to blaze with anger...or maybe jealousy? "G-Gil?! Hey what are you-" immediately the bat flew past his head, almost smashing him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 am

"It is?" America tilted his head while he put his phone back in his pocket, nantuket leaning down. If it were any longer, it would be touching Matthew's forehead. As if noticing just how close they really were, Alfred more or less tuned out the hockey game in the background while a red colour rose from his neck to the top of his cheeks. He may be a seme, but he still blushes - especially when a really, really good looking Canadian is so close to him... Get a hold of yourself, Al! His eyebrows furrowed while he tried to distract his mind. Well, that was hard. Canada smelled.... well, fresh; from this close proximity, he could easily tell that the Canadian enjoyed using maple with his cooking. It was pleasant.

Ignoring Canada's slight anger, America chuckled. "Nothing's wrong with it!" He bit his lip. Well, he should just go out and say it, right? No point in holding back. It's not like he likes his brother or anythign... eheheh... right? "It's just... you look really good... in that..." In one of his rare uke moments America looked down, a little uncomfortable with mentioning that his brother looked really, really good in that outfit. It was then that he heard the sound of a door opening. Call it a sixth sense, but Al moved on instinct by rolling them off of the couch - resulting in Alfred's back hitting the ground, with a very good looking Canadian ontop of him. "What the hell man?! So not cool!
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 am

The second the ball left his hand Prussia grabbed his head, curling his fingers into his snowy locks the way West normally did to calm him down.

He bit his lip. He would only do this in front of Canada. "Matt. I'm.. uh.. I'm sorry. I lost my temper." His firey eyes started burning holes into Alfred. "It's his fault! WOuld you like me to shove him away from you?!" The albino started walking closer to the pair on the floor.

"Or maybe killing him would be more fun, Ja?" He clentched his teeth in one burst of anger, "Ich schwöre bei Gott, dass ich verdammt wird dich umbringen, wenn du nicht wieder tun, weg von meinem Mattie!"

(which is translated to: I swear to god, I will fucking murder you if you don't get away from my Mattie!)
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 am

"You think?" Canada said thoughtfully, he blushed slightly," T-thanks, Al..." Canada mumbled, he noticed his brother blushing. "I-is something wrong?" he muttered, noticing America look away, he hugged his brother again, despite the awkward position making it even more awkward," But really, thanks Al!! That makes me f-feel happy," Canada said softly, giving his brother an Eskimo kiss, strictly family of course though, the Canadian kept telling himself, even though deep down he wished it were different.

Canada squeaked, falling America," A-are you alright?! Gil, seriously, why would y-you throw that, eh?!" Canada asked in a slightly higher then normal voice, he began to crawl off of America.

Jumping up, Canada quickly ran over to Prussia, trying to calm him down," N-no Gil, it's fine, it's alright! Don't kill my brother, please!" the Canadian said frantically, trying to stop Prussia. Finally, he ended up kissing him on the lips, shocked by his own actions he pulled away quickly, his violet eyes examining Prussia.

"I-I'm so sorry..." he mumbled, his cheeks a flaming red,"...B-but at least you aren't about to kill each other, eh?" Canada added boldly, feeling slightly better at at least preventing his brother's death.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:13 am

Prussia was not used to the Canadian taking the initiative, but welcomed it greatly. He smiled as he looked down at his blushing Canadian.

His gaze turned to iice as he looked at Amercia and held protectively Canada in one arm, claiming him. "Come on Mattie, let's go." He then glared down at the sandier-blonde. "Unless you want to stay here and 'catch up' with family."

Gilbert's breath smelled of alchohal as he squeezed Canada's shoulder slightly. He had been drinking, though it was only one beer an hour ago. It was probably safe.

He glared at Alfred again, as if daring him to say something. He was angry and looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 am

America couldn't help but laugh a little when Matt gave him an eskimo kiss. He was more than tempted to lean forward and take his lips for himself, but... they had to be strictly brothers, right? Inwardly, he wondered if Canada tasted like maple syrup. That would be nice.. Though he couldn't figure that out when the chance was taken from underneath his feet. The wind was more or less forced out of his lungs when he landed on his back, and America winced, although it was nothing. Only a minor surprise. Knowing that if he wasnt so close with Canada, he could have caught the ball, America felt more or less pissed off at Prussia for ruining that moment. It was such a perfect moment, too! To make things worse, America's stomach clenched uncomfortably at the thought of being upset about this - he wasn't even supposed to WANT to kiss his brother. Much less get annoyed at the chance of doing so being taken away.
"What's your problem Gil?" He had to resist calling him Failbirt. Shooting him a glare he put a hand onto the carpet and pushed himself up with little effort, dusting off his jeans and walking over to them. About to help the words got caught in his throat when he saw Matthew kiss Prussia. What... the hell? For a moment, his eyes had a look of murder in them. So not fair. You don't burst into a house and take away the chance to kiss someone, and then kiss that person... Guarding his jealousy carefully Alfred resumed his cheerful attitude with some reluctance, and walked over to sling an arm around Matthew's shoulder. His Matthew. Unfortunately, Prussia took that chance, too. His cheerful expression fell for a moment, but he kept it up, although it looked more or less pissed off. "Nah, we were doing just fine before you came, Failbert." Sure, it was childish. But hell.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 am

Canada glanced between Prussia and America," C-can't we all just hang here or something..?" he suggested timidly, he smiled slightly at the two quarreling nations. "I-I have beer..." Canada added, hoping that would lure Prussia into staying.

The little Canadian seriously did not want a fight between the two nations, he knew that America had never liked Prussia that much, and vice versa. "G-guys please don't fight..." he mumbled, pulling the three of them into a group hug before shooting both of them as much of a warning look that he could muster up.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 am

Gilbert closed his eyes, not wanting to fight in front of his Canadian lover, but the fucker was asking for it.

He let the anger boil inside of him before it finally burst. He pushed Matt out of the way before slaming his fist into America's face.

"So that's the way you want to play?! Bring it on Mister 'I couldn't beat Vietnam'! I dare you to even try taking me down! Me! The awesome Prussia!" He knew he was going to get one Hell of a lecture from his brother abouth this, but honestly, that was not the first thought on his brain at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am

He wasn't surprised when Gilbert raised his hand to punch Alfred in the face. The look of murder in Prussia's eyes gave it all away - and some part in America felt relieved that he had shown this display of anger. Some childish part that America desperately tried to push away. Leaning back to get out of the range of his arm he more or less got out of the way, raising an eyebrow to Prussia's explosive anger. Well, the mood is more or less destroyed. That kind of happened when Prussia burst the fucking door down! Death glaring him he was about to uppercut Prussia when a menacing growl rang throughout the room, causing America to pause halfway. Next to Canada was a pissed off Kumajirou who glared at both America and Prussia. For a small bear... he looked terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this? I dont even..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next